"You better eat your veg or the pirates will get you!"


And so, here lies our blog documenting the tales of the Veggie Pirates. Follow us as we hack away at creating our graduation piece! We be a crew of five, of which you can find our personal blogs on this page. Enjoy!

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Burly man and leetle gurl


More development sketches for the burly man. I had a few pages of sketches I did when I stayed up silly hours and watched the Superbowl, which was good inspiration towards drawing the burly man :)








 He gradually gets bulkier each time until he's ridiculously broad at the top. I really like how his shoulders slope in the later sketches.
 Just some doodles of girl ideas. I really liked Lynsey's idea of the harem pants for the girl so these are some early concepts of that. The pants look too solid though, so I'm thinking of making them more weighty at the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving that picture of him sitting down with a cup of tea! That's exactly his character to a tea! Some of the pictures (from the second picture down) also kinda remind me of Pacha from Emperor's New Groove, same sort of build. Looking good Kat! Get more up! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Pacha. That's some good research material!

    ReplyDelete